Merry Christmaaaaaaassssssss!!!! :)












♪♫♪Feliz Navidad, Feliz Navidad, Feliz Navidad, Prospero año y Felicidad.
I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas, I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas,
I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas, from the bottom of my heart♪♫♪


Hi guys! This is a very popular song in Latin America, especially this time of the year when everybody is at home getting ready to celebrate Christmas. This is one of my favorite times of the year; maybe because of the weather, the food, the decorations, all the lights, etc. However, the most important part to me is the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ; the person who changed my life when I was a little child and fills my life with hope, happiness and love every single day.
Yes, I believe in God and I love Jesus without the pressure or influence that religion sometimes enforces. My wish for you this day is that may God bless your life, your family and everything that is important to you. May God fill your life with love, faith, joy, peace, hope and all the blessings he has prepared to you.


About my outfit, I’m just wearing something red, the characteristic color of the season. 


MERY CHRISTMAS!
♥♥♥


Hola a todos! La letra de la canción arriba descrita es muy popular en Latino América, especialmente en esta epoca del año donde todo el mundo en casa esta preparándose para celebrar Navidad. Esta es una de mis épocas favoritas en el año, quizá por el clima, la comida, las decoraciones, las luces, etc. Pero lo más importante para mi, es la celebración del naciemiento de Jesucristo; la persona quien cambió mi vida cuando yo era una niña y llena mi vida con esperanza, felicidad y amor cada dia.
Asi es, creo en Dios y amo a Jesús sin la presión o influencia que a veces la religion impone. Mi deseo para ustedes en este día es que Dios bendiga sus vidas, sus familias y todo aquello que es importante para ustedes. Dios llene sus vidas de amor, fe, alegria, paz, esperanza y todas esas bendiciones que El ha preparado para ti.
Acerca mi outfit, escogí algo rojo… color característico de la temporada.

FELIZ NAVIDAD!

Skirt / Banana Republic
Vest / A'GACI
Booties / Zigi soho (Macy's)
 

No comments: