Rock it Yourself!










When I think of lace clothing, my mind goes to a romantic and sophisticated scene. Usually we wear lace dresses for parties or some elegant event, but I decided to try something different and put a little bit of rock style. I remember I went to a Pub with my hobby and I found in my closet this old skirt, I have worn it before for special events, but for a Pub the look had to be more relaxed. So, I chose a t-shirt with the same theme and my killer heels, and voilà! Choosing my outfits is something that I enjoy very much, has to be in accordance with my mood at that moment which makes every event in my life memorable and special, I do this even when I stay at home. Do you arrange your outfits with this kind of enthusiasm as I do?

                                                       ♥♥♥

Cuando pienso en ropa de encaje, mi mente va hacia un escenario romántico y sofisticado. Usualmente usamos vestidos de encaje para ir a alguna fiesta o algún evento elegante, pero decidí probar algo diferente con un toquesito roquero. Recuerdo que fuí a una taverna con mi esposo y encontré esta vieja faldita, la cual ya había usado antes en algunas ocasiones especiales; pero para ir a un bar, el outfit tenía que ser mas relajado. Asi que escogí una camiseta con el mismo tema, unos super tacones y voilà! Seleccionar mi vestuario es algo que disfruto mucho, tiene relación con mi estado de ánimo de ese momento y esto hace especial e inolvidable cada evento en mi vida, incluso hasta cuando estoy en la casa. Disfrutas escoger tus estilismos con el mismo entusiasmo que yo?

Skirt / Very Old...
T-shirt / Guess
Shoes / Mix No.6
Purse / Coach
 

No comments: