Concealing those extra pounds I gained ~ Part I









Hello guys! I don’t know about you, but I gained some ponds during last month, (December is the hardest month for me). Now, I’m working out to get back in shape. However, in the mean time I want to show you some outfits that help me hide a little bit my extra pounds.
As you can see in the pictures, the little black dress is one of the outfits that I will share with you today. This outfit is a basic and very helpful for 3 reasons. First the color, black is a color that will always make you look slimmer. Second is the style, this bubble style helps to cover perfectly our belly and hips. And third the heels, high heels will help you to straighten your posture.
In the next post I will show you other garments you can wear while the gym makes effect on us.  ;)

♥♥♥

Hola a todos!!! No se ustedes, pero yo gane algunas libritas de más durante el mes pasado (Diciembre es el mes más dificil para mi). Gracias a Dios, ya volvi a mi rutina de ejercicios. Mientras tanto, quiero mostrarte algunos outfits que me ayudan a esconder esas extra libras.
Como puedes ver en las fotos, el clásico vestido  negro es uno de los outfits que hoy compartiré con ustedes. Este estilismo es muy básico y super útil por tres razones. Primero, el color negro siempre te hará lucir mas delgada. Segundo, el estilo burbuja cubre perfectamente tus caderas y estómago. Por último y no menos importante, los tacones! Los zapatos de tacon alto siempre nos ayudarán a corregir y reafirmar nuestra postura.
En los próximos posts te mostraré otros accesorios y outfits que nos pueden ayudar mientras el gym hace efecto en nosotras.  ;)

Dress / H&M
Shoes / BCBG
Purse / Marshalls
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where did you get the shoes ?!?!