A Special Evening















Hello everyone!!! I wore this outfit to spend the afternoon with some friends and later have a dinner with my family at the beach. As you can see on the pictures, I’m wearing floral strapless top and white pants. I love this combination, however, you must keep in mind that wearing white color clothing and big flowers will tend to put a little bit of weight on you (did you notice?) LOL. So, be cautious with that and consider your proportions when wearing it and I'm sure you won't have any problems with this. Tip: You can use this principle to enlarge the areas of your body that you want to look bigger. ;)

It will be my pleasure to read your comments and answer your questions; also, please let me know what do you want to see in future blogs so we can address it together. Thank you very much for visiting my blog, I am so glad that you are liking my outfits. XOXO

♥♥♥

Hola a todos!!! Dias anteriores usé este vesturio cuando visité unas amistades y luego salí a cenar con mi familia en la playa. Como puedes ver en la fotografías, estoy vistiendo una camisita strapless floreada y pantalones blancos. Me encanta esta combinación, peeero hay que tener muy en cuenta que vestir con color blanco o espampados floreados puede aumentar un poquito tu contextura. (Lo notaste?) ;p Por lo tanto, se precavida con estos colores y considera tus proporciones para usarlo adecuadamente, teniendo esto en mente sé que no tendrás ningun problema. Tip: Aprovecha esta "regla" para resaltar esas áreas de tu cuerpo que quieras aumentar ;)

Gracias por sus comentarios y sugerencias, es mi placer incluso contestar sus preguntas. Asimismo, déjame saber que más te gustaria ver en mi pagina. Muchisimas gracias por visitar mi blog, me alegra que te gusten mis "outfits"  XOXO

Blouse / Hollister
Pants / Charlotte Russe
Sandals / Love Culture



No comments: