Long Blouse or Mini Dress?












Last weekend I had spent the whole day at home wearing pajamas before going for some cupcakes, I didn't want to spend a lot of time getting ready, thus, I decided to wear something casual but chic. Looking in my closet I found this blouse which it’s funny because it is too short to be worn as a dress but it is too long to wear it with jeans especially on a very hot Sunday afternoon; so I picked up a pair of black shorts and it was the perfect complement.

It doesn’t matter how simple or elaborated you outfit is what’s important is how confident you feel with what you are wearing and that it matches your mood at that moment. ;-)

♥♥♥ 

El pasado fin de semana me la pase todo el dia en la casa en pijamas, luego decidí salir un rato y comprar cupcakes, pero no queria tomar mucho tiempo en vestirme, sin embargo queria algo casual y bonito. Buscando en mi closet encontré una blusa/vestido, el cual me dio risa porque es muy corta para ser un vestido pero a la vez muy larga para usarla con jeans; especialmente un soleado domingo por la tarde, así que me puse un short negro y este complementó mi vestuario.
No importa que simple o sofisticado sea tu "outfit", lo que importa es lo cómoda y linda que tu te sientas y esto siempre va a depender de tu estado de animo en ese momento. ;-)

Blouse / Forever 21
Shorts / JC Penney
Sandals / Steve Madden (DSW.com)

No comments: