The Overall













After almost two weeks of absence I’m finally here. I haven't been able to post my outfits in my blog because I got a terrible flu and something that makes me feel miserable is being unable to do the things that I love just because I’m sick, but thank God I’m feeling better now :)

I have always loved overalls; it reminds me of my childhood. Children look very cute wearing them, don’t they? But today is not only for children, overalls are a very popular and fashionable item these days. This garment was created as heavy duty attire for tough works like mechanics and construction; even woman used to wear them at assembly lines to protect their body. But today in our fashion world, overalls are a synonymous of casual, boho and a relaxed style, given us the freedom to wear it anyway we want. You can wear it in the day, evening or why not at night. It is very easy to combine it with t-shirts and snickers, formal blouses and high heels or crop tops and sandals or booties if you want a more chic style. 


This time I decided to wear it with a simple top and wedge sandals, a look very comfortable and fresh, perfect for a warm afternoon with my family at the park. How will you wear it?

♥♥♥


Después de casi dos semanas de ausencia, finalmente estoy aqui… He estrañado compartir mis outfits en el blog, pero cogí un terrible catarro y algo que me hace sentir muy mal es no poder hacer las cosas que me gustan solo porque estoy enferma, pero gracias a Dios ya me siento mejor :)


Siempre me han encantado los overalls, estos me recuerdan mi infancia…Los niños se ven adorables usando este vestuario, no es cierto? Pero hoy en dia, esta ropa no es solo para niños. El overall es una prenda de vestir muy popular y de moda en estos dias. Este vestuario fue creado como ropa de trabajo duro y sucio como mecánica, construcción y hasta las mujeres lo usaron en las fábricas para cubrir su cuerpo. Pero en nuestro mundo de la moda, los overalls son sinónimos de un estilo casual, bohemio y relajado, dandonos la libre opcion de usarlo como nosotros queramos. Tu lo puedes usar en el dia, tarde y porque no hasta en la noche… Es muy facil de combinar con camisetas y tennis, con blusas formales y estiletos, o hasta con tops cortos y sandalias o botines si lo que quieres es un estilo juvenil.


Yo decidí usarlo con una camisita simple de tirantes y unas sandalias plataformas, un look bastante fresco y cómodo, perfecto para una tarde cálida con mi familia en el parque. Tu como lo usarias?

Overall / H&M
Sandals / Steve Madden
Handbag / Guess
Accesories / Target 

 

No comments: