Fall is Here ♥











Are you enjoying fall? Well I’m sure you are if you don’t live in Miami…hahaha. I love my city, but here, the weather is always warm, thus I had to travel to find my own autumn. I went to the “Windy City” so, in my next posts I will show you the outfits I wore in Chicago (if you haven’t seen them already in my Instagram account: @annieandherfashionjournal )
I love this season; I think is romantic, passionate and I feel excited when going out. I love to wear boots, scarfs, hats, and all this pretty clothing that makes you look elegant in all the ways that you wear it.
In the pictures, I’m wearing a long sleeve cotton dress, a basic piece for fall. It could be a solid color, prints, tribal or floral texture (be careful with this one) I love it because you can wear it with boots or booties, leggings or tights, scarfs or any other seasonal item, so you have a lot of options to combine it. I recommend you to get an A-Line dress because it looks pretty in all types of bodys ;)


♥♥♥


Estas disfrutando tu temporada de Otoño? Seguramente sí, siempre y cuando no vivas en Miami, jajajaja. Amo mi ciudad pero el clima aqui siempre es caliente por lo que tuve que salir y viajar a buscar mi propio Otoño. Fui a la “Ciudad De los Vientos” asi que en mis siguientes posts te mostraré el vestuario que usé en Chicago (si es que aún no los has visto en mi cuenta de Instagram: @annieandherfashionjournal)
Amo esta temporada, creo que es romántica, tiene passion y me hace sentir muy emocionada cada vez que salgo a algun evento. Me encanta usar botas, bufandas, sombreros y toda esa ropa linda que te hace ver elegante en cualquier forma en que la uses.
En las fotos estoy vistiendo un vestidito manga larga de algodón, es una pieza muy básica para Otoño. Este puede ser con colores solidos, tribales o floreados estampados, etc (se cuidadosa con los floreados). Este vestido me fascina porque lo puedes usar con botas / botines, con leggings o medias, bufandas o cualquier accesorio propio de la temporada. Como es un vestido Linea A, te lo recomiendo muchísimo pues luce precioso en todo tipo de contextura ;)


Dress  / Forever 21

Shoes  / MIX No.6 (dsw.com)

Hat / Beya



2 comments:

GRUPO DE ORACION said...

YOU LOOK FABOLOUS AS ALWAYS ;)

Annie said...

Thank you so much!!! XOXO ♥