The Panama Hat










Dou you have a Panama Hat as part of your basic garments in your wardrobe? If not, run and get one because this is a cool item and a “must have” piece in fashion language. The hat known today as the Panama hat was produced in Ecuador as early as the seventeenth century and got this name because it was shipped to different countries through Panama. In 1904, President Theodore Roosevelt of the United States visited the construction site of the Panama Canal, and was photographed wearing a Panama hat, which further increased the hats' popularity. (Info from Wikipedia) 


I love so much this hat because is multi-useful. You can wear it with jeans, shorts, dresses, etc. so, it brings me the facility of vary my outfits with a little touch of chic and casual style. (Even when my hair is not well fixed);p 


Thanks everybody again for reading my Fashion Journal. I would like to post an outfit every day but I’m a full time working-mother-student-wife… uffff! Therefore I work on my blog only in my free time, well…actually my blog for me is not a work… is the way that I express to the world who I’m, which make me very, very Happy to share with you my passion for fashion.♥ XOXO

♥♥♥



Tienes en tu closet un sombrero Panamá como parte de tus prendas de vetir? Si no, corre y adquiere uno porque este es un lindo accesorio y un “tengo que tener”  dentro del idioma de la moda. El sombrero hoy conocido como Panama, fue producido por primera vez en Ecuador a finales en los años 1700 y adquirio este nombre porque fue exportado a diferentes naciones atravez de Panamá. Años despues en 1904 el president de Estados Unidos, Theodore Roosevelt, visitó el sitio de la construcción del Canal de Panamá y fue potografiado usando este sombrero, lo cual incrementó mas la popularidad de este sombrero. (Info de Wikipedia)


En lo personal, me encanta este sombrero porque es multiusos. Lo puedes usar con jeans, shorts, vestidos, etc, por lo que me brinda la facilidad de variar mi vestuario con un pequeño toque de frescura y casual estilo. (Aun hasta cuando no tengo mi pelo arreglado) ;P


Otravez, gracias a todos por leer mi Fahion Journal. Me encantaría subir un outfit cada dia pero tengo que trabajar, ser mama, ser esposa y estudiar a tiempo completo… Por la tanto trabajo en mi blog unicamente en mi tiempo libre, Bueno… de hecho mi blog no es como un trabajo para mi… es la forma en que expreso al mundo quien yo soy y me hace muy muy feliz compartir con ustedes mi passion por la moda. ♥ XOXO


Hat / Target
Romper / Old Navy
Sandals / Penny loves Keny (DSW.Com)
Handbag / Coach

 
 


No comments: