Fall Essentials ♥













Hi there! Last post I showed you some of the attires I wore when I went to Chicago. Well, here are three more outfits I wore in different occasions. Did you notice some accessories in common on the pictures? To me, three basic garments for fall are boots, hats and scarves. Boots because they help me to stay warm, hats to cover my hair even when it isn’t fixed and scarves is the fashionable item that will help you to look flawless (and of course keep you warm as well).

However, it is not just matter of wearing whatever boots you find at the store, or just because the scarf is warm it’ll be perfect… My secret to create an outfit different from any other person is to match my clothes. Yes, match you boots with your scarves and hats, and you will see that your attire will look pretty no matter what you chose from your closet, try it. And I would like to see your creations too. XoXo

♥♥♥

Hola a todos! En el post anterior les mostré algunos de los outfits que usé cuando fui a Chicago. Bueno, aqui hay tres outfits más que usé en diferentes ocasiones. Te fijaste que tienen comun los accesorios en las fotos? Para mí, tres accesorios básicos para otoño son botas, sombreros y bufandas. Botas porque te mantienen calentita, sombreros porque cubren mi pelo aun cuando no esté arreglado y bufandas porque es un accesorio de moda que te ayuda a verte impecable (y te protege del frio también).

Pero no solo es escoger cualquier botas que encuentres en las tiendas o porque la bufanda es acogedora, significa que será perfecta… Mi secreto para crear un look diferente al de los demas es “Combinarlos” Sí, combina tus botas con tu sombrero y tu bufanda y vas a ver que tu ropa se verá muy bonita no importando que fué lo que escogiste de tu armario… pruébalo y me encantaria ver tus creaciones también. XoXo

2 comments:

Evelin said...

Thank you for the advice Annie :-)
You look beautiful!!!
Evelin

Annie said...

Evelin!!! What a beautiful surprise ♥ thanks for visiting my blog :) xoxo!!!