Over the Knee Boots


































































Hello everyone, today I will continue to show you the outfits that I used in my little autumn escapade.  In the pictures I’m wearing heeled over the knee boots; these boots were the first ones that I had bought in this style. :)

This is funny to me because I grew up in a very standard and conservative Latin family and this kind of boots were considered only worn by streetwalkers… hahahaha, but, of course, when I became an adult, I decided to break all this “old rules” and find my own style. I have to recognize my physical look, and my thoughts about fashion have changed over the years (Thank God). However, nowadays, over the knee boots are an essential fashion garment in my closet, they are a fashion statement during this season and since I saw “Pretty Woman” with Julia Roberts.

In this season these boots are very popular, and you will see women wearing them. They look pretty with skinny jeans, leggings, mini dresses or miniskirts. They are also easy to combine and you can use it at day or night. Do you dare you wear these boots?
♥♥♥
Hola a todos! Hoy voy a continuar mostrándoles el vestuario que usé en mi Otoño de 4 días. En las fotos puedes ver que estoy usando botas sobre la rodilla con tacón alto y estas fueron las primeras botas que compré con este estilo. :)


Para mi, esto es chistoso porque crecí en una familia clásica y muy conservativa, posiblemente como muchas familias latinas. El caso es que este tipo de botas eran consideradas a ser usadas solo por mujeres “callejeras” jajajaja, por supuesto cuando ya fuí una adulta, decidí quebrar esta y muchas otras viejas reglas y buscar mi propio estilo. Tengo que reconocer que tanto mi aspecto fisico como mis pensamientos sobre moda han cambiado atravez de estos años (Gracias a Dios).


Hoy en día, las botas sobre las rodillas son un ícono esencial de moda en mi closet, son mi simbolo de moda para esta tempora desde que vi la pelicula “Mujer Bonita” de Julia Roberts.


Ahora estas botas son mas populares y probablemente se las verás a muchas chicas usándolas frecuentemente. Me parece que lucen muy bonitas con jeans ajustados, licras, vestidos cortos o minifaldas. Son muy fáciles de combinar y las puedes usar de dia o de noche. Te atreves a usar este tipo de botas? 

Over the Knee Boots  / Amazon
Hat / Target
White Sweater / Forever 21 
Sweater Dress / H&M

No comments: