Wearing Red in Fall...













As I told you in my previous post, I went to Chicago to enjoy a little bit of this beautiful season…The city is awesome, with a lot of activities to do, but the thing that caught my attention was seeing the leaves dropping down from the trees and their beautiful colors.. It's magical! I don’t know why my adrenaline seems to go up in cold weather, but I love this feeling, it makes me feel that I’m the happiest person in the word. Without doubt, Fall is my favorite season of the year.

So, I took out all of my fall garments that had been stored the whole year and took advantage to wear them.  Red is one of my favorite colors. It's classic, cheerful and always fashionable; I like to combine it with black and white as well.  As you can see in the pictures, I wore these colors during the day and night. Which of the two outfits do you like more? :)

♥♥♥



Como les comenté en mi post anterior, viajé a Chicago para disfrutar un poquito de esta bella estación del año… Esta ciudad es impresionante, te ofrece muchísimas actividades para hacer, pero la cosa que mas llamó mi atención, fue ver las hojitas de colores caer de los árboles… Eso es mágico! No se porque pero siempre que el clima esta frio, mi adrenalina se acelera y me encanta ese sensación, me hace sentir que soy la persona mas felíz del mundo. Sin dudas, Otoño es mi estación favorita del año.

Por supuesto, saqué del closet toda mi ropa propia de la temporada que ha estado guardada por todo el año para aprovechar y usarla. El color rojo es uno de mis favoritos. Es clásico, alegre y siempre de moda… me gusta combinarlo con blanco y negro. Como puedes ver en las fotos, usé estos colores tanto en el dia, como en la noche. Cual de los dos outfits te gusta mas? :)

Boots / Steve Madden
Black Jacket / Macy's
Red Vest / A'GACI
Handbag / Betsey Johnson 
 

No comments: